Saturday, September 6, 2008

Exam Blues

Counting down only XX days to STPM.
and X days to Trail.

Every time I picked up a book and sat down, some Star Wars battle between the good and evil will happen.

Good: OK! STUDY! KEEP IT UP!
Evil: No need lah~ Sleep la!
Good: NO! EXAM is coming.
Evil: Take it easy, man.
Good: No way! Pick up the book and concentrate.
Evil: NCIS 9.30pm today!

Slams book down and hurried to the living room to watch NCIS.


Evil won.

It occurs everytime....

So, with XX days left, I knew that my future will be like



FOGGY.



If there is a battle like this next time ...

Good: STUDY~
Evil: Sleep!
Good: STUDY!
Evil: Sleep!
Me : SHUT UP!! @#$%*

I DECIDE.

And maybe I will start worshiping my books.



XD =)Wish me luck...


Quote to ponder on:
'A thousand mile journey starts with a single step.'