Thursday, November 20, 2008

Early Christmas

Today was Biology Paper 2 and so the disaster ends at 10.30pm. The next paper commences on next Thursday and hence plenty of time for me to do my preparations. And plus the papers we will sit afterwards are all paper 1 which is objective and PA with Maths. Well, PA and Maths certianly are brainwhacking, Which means Maths is tough and PA requires a lot of memory.

And my house is undergoing some renovations in the toilet, so straightaway after school I went to Metro Prima's Starbucks(the Starbucks we usually go for group study) and propped out some books and notes to study Maths. Shin Peih decided to join me and so we started with some maths. Then, I have no idea why we had no mood to study so we just sat there and talked.

Huh~ what a waste of time. But sincerely I was not in an excellent mood for books. The last 4 papers were totally disappointing and discouraging.

So we decided to go for a lil shopping. So cash was withdrawn. RM50. And was used all.

Damn it. I was supposed to keep the money to use it after STPM.

I bought a pair of flip-flops because I am going to the beach after STPM. And it's only RM2.90. Imagine how you can get slippers for 3 bucks. Dirt cheap man.

And spent 25 bucks on Body Shop for a bottle of shower gel. So that after STPM I can splurge in my new renovated bathroom with my shower gel.


And I don't give a damn if it's not worth it and expensive and all the crap because I had already bought it. So what?


French?


LOL. English.. WTF? I am too bored and lazy to study. Just wish the exams will end ASAP and I want to live life to the max.

XD

No comments: