Friday, May 7, 2010

Getaway

Studying in the library gets routine till the point the initial stress was, significantly greater than now. Call it a loss of momentum, or confidence gained in time. I felt myself losing grip on the hiatus of revising and fighting for the last few strands of time left. Funnily, I wished I was back then, racing against time and nothing else, besides reading over and over again, matters.

Speaking about time, three days left folks.

When I was reading general defences this afternoon I suddenly had a vision of myself on the beach, with all my books, under palm trees and sand on my feet. Which was like whoa=) Three days running and I'm staring to hallucinate. Geez.


Little things that makes life orgasmic. I wished I was back then, where I don't know who you are.

No comments: