Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Night I Couldn't Sleep

My heart is burning and I just want to say :

1. If you're married, stay fucking away from my friend because she's a girl and you don't play with her feelings and tear her future apart. Have some integrity, would you?

2. If you have a great heart, you will forgive me, and you will not judge me based on what I've done.

3. If I can balance my life, so much so that I can study, produce good results, work and financially support myself; you be proud of having me as a daughter, instead of wanting more and more from me. Don't stop me from being young and burden me with your conservative principles in life. I know they're meant well, but I'm just not that type of person who can sit still. I want to enjoy life and play as much as I can. And why you worry? You think every parent can attend convocation during their kid's first year in college ka?

4. If you are still a friend, please show me who you are to me.

* Disclaimer: All the 'you-s' as above do not refer to a single person. Multiple defendants here XD

*

On a lighter tone, RAC ATC just held their 3rd Installation Charity Dinner last Saturday. Since coming into office for three months, I've been privilleged to hold responsibility of tasks which I never knew could handle, and in due process, made me a better person, and widened my horizons. The experience is priceless, and though in sacrifice, I've got no regrets=) *Macam president's speech pulak. That Saturday afternoon, 16 of us crashed into my house which is mini sized and occupied the entire living room. I think my maid is still in shock because she had never seen so many noisy people in her life. The highlight of the day is receiving so many incoming calls for directions to Sri Damansara Club until I feel like scolding people. Anyway, it was all over and finally, cliche to say: back to books again=)


Proud to be a part of an awesome crew!

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, prada outlet, oakley vault, christian louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet online, true religion, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, michael kors handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, longchamp outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, nike air max, longchamp outlet, red bottom shoes, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, ray ban outlet, christian louboutin, nike free, nike air max, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, coach purses, christian louboutin outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, gucci, ugg, wedding dress, air max, ray ban, toms outlet, timberland shoes, moncler, swarovski jewelry, converse, pandora charms, canada goose, vans, pandora jewelry, karen millen, montre femme, thomas sabo uk, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton canada, juicy couture outlet, parajumpers outlet, moncler outlet, pandora uk, links of london uk, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, hollister canada, moncler, nike air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, supra shoes, louboutin, baseball bats, lancel, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, hollister, canada goose, uggs canada, oakley, converse shoes, swarovski uk, canada goose pas cher