Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 60

Henry told me to get some rest today because according to him, I looked like a zombie. He told me to fear the worst, that under great pressure, I'll go stark blank on the very day of the exams.

Firstly, I wasn't even working hard enough. If I were so I wouldn't be blogging this.
Secondly, God forbid, I'll never go blank in the exam hall.
Thirdly, passing and scoring are two different things. One needs hard work and another needs an additional element of stratergy and sacrifice. My hard work, is not enough.

Eyebags are the first symptomps of stress.

I don't mind sacrificing, just that I do wish I could score with excellent results, as a reward of what I've put in.

Again, they say the best will come for those who work for it. =)

*

Nobody can do anything to help me right now, unless your help comes in the form of RM2K. I'm sick of being in debt and being unable to pay bills and unable to work and exercise financial freedom thanks to a hectic schedule and an overworried mum. And don't treat me too well, people. I don't know how to repay you in future. My problems, I'll settle myself. Don't pity me because I'm cutting down on food and stationery because I cannot afford to have them regularly to save for paying debts and bills. I thank you guys for the concern, but it makes me look cheap and poor and incapable. Because I'm not, and I don't deserve to be helped due to my irrational and instinct-based decisions I had made in the past. If I need anything, in desperation, I'll ask for assistance. And I'll make sure your good deeds are repayed.

1 comment:

陽台 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.