Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't Let Anyone Tell You What You Can't Do

Needless to say, revision week kicks in and hence starts the new saga of hectic student life: Class from Mondays to Sundays with long hours of continuous lectures. I totally get the mood. So does many. The library is so crowded nowadays with shocking silence despite the congregation.

Probably I seem very stressed out. I am because I do. But it still doesn't negate the fact I relax a lot at home: from TV to movies. But so long as I strike a balance, it'll be okay, I guess.

The busier I get, I start to get the feel that life is starting to get better.

Right on track I should say.

There are lots of sacrifice made, but I still think it is worth it. Though results cannot be seen now, I can judge that small differences I make to my habits are disciplining me. I'm so starting to get the gist of becoming a responsible adult. =)

I want to foresee myself going into the exam hall with confidence and leave it smiling. I want to see myself receiving results with a contented smile. Small goals like this, will make up the ultimate big goal in my life.

No comments: