Friday, April 16, 2010

Stronger


No regrets of going to this place for law. I have deleted so many entries again and again. In short, I love you: Von, Sue Ann, JJ, Soo Wen, Daniel, Bird, Henry and everyone else who I feel your sincerity. Listening, is great help. At least for my case.

The thing that I've always dreaded happened again. I'm so close in letting myself giving in for little things until I halted myself and STOP!!!! Look at were are you stepping to Hui Ting! Don't ever be sidetracked by insignificant stuff! It's quite a cliche to feel gloomy these days. Happens every other day. If it's not for exam stress it would be nonsensical jealousy, or the dilemma of familial responsibilities, or even PMS, or bitches. I lack energy, I think. I just want to go to bed because I feel tired after crying.

But the Hui Ting I knew is tough, brave and determined. So, if life give me CHALLENGES, so CHALLENGES will make me tougher, make me a fighter, strengthen my willpower, make me a better warrior in the course of life.

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

To (whatever challenges including arseholes who have the potential to ruin my willpower) YOU, I'll never GIVE UP, not even in your fucking face of ignorance, not even in adversity, not even in a million years! You dream on and fuck out of my life. I need to be in constant positive energy of motivation, in the atmosphere of belief and encouragement. Not of the attitude of non-appreciation.

I quote Dr Seuss:

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)
Kid, you’ll move mountains!

No comments: