Monday, July 26, 2010

Spirit of The Law

Many months ago I was living on bare essentials: my body, books and a functioning brain. Food eventually became coffee every morning and protein shake every afternoon. Caffeine was essential to maintain a working mind and ensure consistent focus, attention and concentration. Explains much about the coffee, and protein shake is to, oh wells wells, prevent gastric. Then, the next thing I knew was, I was having occasionnal migranes, having pretty much to rely on cod liver oil and evening primrose to regulate my fluctuating period schedule, not to mention each month, it bleeds with crucifying agony. The worst thing was, I wasn't losing weight. Which I was quite disappointed in lol. Anyway, the point is; stress level was high. Work kept pushing in and deadlines were drawing closer. Long hours of reading and deprived sleep wasn't running life in singular motion. Taking the night train home alone was a nightmare. Besides fearing the risk of weirdos like molestors, robbers and rapers, sitting there among strangers allow the idle mind to wander. Thoughts about meeting expectations, dreams, achievement flooded in, all obnoxiously scary, but immensely powerful. I was very ambitious, and very keen, eager to lose everything to get what I want. There were times I wasn't feeling motivated. Peer influence steps in here and there, enough to drown me in solitary misery, thinking about comparison and competition.

But then, even I was under stress, I was happy and I feel fulfilled. I love law and I want to be married to it. I am a law student, proud to be one pursuing to be in one of the most honourable professions in the world. Hence, there will never be any solid explanations I can give if anyone asks why I want to read law. To be a lawyer? To become rich? It's so juvinile to give answers like that, and even more childish to ask questions that only I will be satisfied with the answer. To be percise, I live by the spirit of law, and I'm very passionate about it, and I want to serve justice's best interests by knowing more of it. I don't care if I have to skip meals or to sleep less because I have tons of stuff I don't know. I don't care if people ask me why I want to know so much more of things that exams do not cover. It doesn't matter if I have to do more. Because I love law, I'm so ready to give in everything for it. Exams are only a teeny part, so unworthy of being a fuss, a hurdle. The process of reading law is like so massive and so unpredictable, and I'm so curious to know more. And let there be my answer to your question. Law fascinates me like how love does to everybody else. I just have one dream, to live by the spirit of the law.



Speaking about this, RESULTS!!! Out by September, I think. This, I pray, to be reflective of what I have did for the past months.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, prada outlet, oakley vault, christian louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet online, true religion, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, michael kors handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, longchamp outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, nike air max, longchamp outlet, red bottom shoes, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, ray ban outlet, christian louboutin, nike free, nike air max, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, coach purses, christian louboutin outlet

oakleyses said...

babyliss, new balance outlet, replica watches, vans outlet, mcm handbags, celine handbags, beats headphones, nike trainers, nfl jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, jimmy choo shoes, ugg boots, birkin bag, asics shoes, canada goose outlet, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, nike huarache, chi flat iron, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, north face jackets, north face jackets, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, bottega veneta, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots clearance, nike roshe, valentino shoes, lululemon outlet, ugg, marc jacobs outlet, ugg outlet, longchamp, ghd, reebok shoes, ugg soldes, p90x workout, soccer shoes, wedding dresses, mont blanc pens, herve leger, canada goose outlet, canada goose

oakleyses said...

iphone 6s plus cases, nike trainers uk, mont blanc pens, herve leger, new balance shoes, chi flat iron, nike huaraches, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, iphone 6 plus cases, p90x workout, oakley, wedding dresses, lululemon, timberland boots, mcm handbags, louboutin, vans outlet, instyler, ralph lauren, north face outlet, hollister clothing, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, iphone 6s cases, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, babyliss, iphone 5s cases, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, longchamp uk, giuseppe zanotti outlet, hermes belt, iphone 6 cases, baseball bats, insanity workout, reebok outlet, s6 case, ipad cases, celine handbags, hollister, beats by dre, ghd hair, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, nike air max