Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family and Friends

I honestly had never consumed so many poultry products in my life before, but this CNY had turned me into a half carnivore. 3 consecutive days of pork leg vinegar, duck meat, bakzham kai, two days of Bak Kut Teh in different locations, seafood, etc, etc. I told sis I want to be vegetarian for two months, she told me to go far far and play.



After coming back to KL, I took the remaining days of the break to splurge in the pool of reunion atmosphere. Spent some time with Rotaractors in Audrey's house for open house. Later on, shisha-ed with Amelia and Brandon. Family in KL had some major makan trip going on, ranging from seafood in Kuala Selangor to BKT in Klang. My aunt and uncle was back from Japan after two years hence the bit of trip around. Of course my all-time-favorite cousins are always lingering near, hence, the fun was plentiful. I almost choked blood after paying 25 bucks for one hour of badminton yesterday. Today, I woke up at 3pm and stared at the ceiling recalling everything and realising holidays are over.

And ou yeah, say hello to 93 days more to LLB exams!