Thursday, July 12, 2007

Black Ocean

I am lost in a whirlpool of darkness, slowly digested by black currents and silent waves. As I speak, my voice came out as large bubbles, gargling in the heavy waters. I looked in front of me, rubbing my eyes furiously. My vision sharpened, as I saw a mass of people in front of me, about 20 of them, pointing, smirking, glaring, at me. They were swimming in the black water, skilled admist the dark viscous liquid, manouvering their hands with eerie, slow gestures, extending their pale and long arms towards my face. They circled me, chanting words I do not understand, their gazes cold and cunning, cutting into every inch of my flesh. I shruddered in the chilling water, ignoring their cruel glares. I swam towards the front, my arms worn and tired in the strong movements, the continous wave of a complete breaststroke. I gasped in the water. The bitter liquid entered my lungs, suffocating my throat. I coughed and massaged my neck, as the mass of people came by. They pushed me down, their powerfull palms on my shoulders, sinking their sharp fingernails into my skin. I screamed in agony, my voice helpless in the darkened waves. They were chanting: "Lose, lose, lose........" The others watched and laughed as I struggled helplessly, wishing everything will be put to a stop. Then they left me beaten and battled, alone and abandoned at the base of the wide black ocean, the base covered with skeletons and skulls, charred and in pieces. I winced and fought my journey to the surface. I saw the king and the prime minister, extending their damp sleeves towards my wounds. They explained about the condition I had endured in the black waters. Resting on the shores and nursing my wounds, I looked back at the black waves, crushing with power on the shores. A dozen pairs of sinister eyes looked at me, narrowed, and vanished. " No hard feelings" they said. I coughed and kept walking, the old slashes of my body were gone, but now, thousands of cuts emerged, fresh and tricking with new blood. When I saw my blood, red and flowing, damping my arms, soaking my chest, drenching my legs, I colappsed on the sandy shore. Beside me, a curl of wave of black waters clapped on my injured body, where I felt a great surge of agony, followed by the cry of horror, which I realised it was coming out from my own mouth. Vomiting something black and slimy, I closed my eyes and relaxed, ignoring the wounds which covered almost all my body, as I heard angels singing, before my whole world went black.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

babyliss, new balance outlet, replica watches, vans outlet, mcm handbags, celine handbags, beats headphones, nike trainers, nfl jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, jimmy choo shoes, ugg boots, birkin bag, asics shoes, canada goose outlet, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, nike huarache, chi flat iron, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, north face jackets, north face jackets, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, bottega veneta, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots clearance, nike roshe, valentino shoes, lululemon outlet, ugg, marc jacobs outlet, ugg outlet, longchamp, ghd, reebok shoes, ugg soldes, p90x workout, soccer shoes, wedding dresses, mont blanc pens, herve leger, canada goose outlet, canada goose

oakleyses said...

moncler, gucci, ugg, wedding dress, air max, ray ban, toms outlet, timberland shoes, moncler, swarovski jewelry, converse, pandora charms, canada goose, vans, pandora jewelry, karen millen, montre femme, thomas sabo uk, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton canada, juicy couture outlet, parajumpers outlet, moncler outlet, pandora uk, links of london uk, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, hollister canada, moncler, nike air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, supra shoes, louboutin, baseball bats, lancel, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, hollister, canada goose, uggs canada, oakley, converse shoes, swarovski uk, canada goose pas cher