Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mona Lisa Smile

After so long, I breathed.

Today I am elected President of the Library Board of SMK Maxwell. Azman is my assistant. Yoong Sin is my secretary, See Bee her assistant. Yoong Ling is my treasurer, Suat Teng her assistant. Together us six, will establish a better identity for the library.

I am extremely happy because I finally had the opportunity to present my leadership skills. Together with my fellow librarians, we will improve the library, and make us well respected for our ability. I am also proud to say that the seniors had that trust and faith in me, in such that they elected me as a president above all.

I had sacrificed a lot to come so far. As Julius Caesar said, I came, I saw, I conquered. Yes, I indeed conquered above all. And it was indeed Mona Lisa's Smile. So mysterious, not charming, yet complicated and meaningful.