Sunday, June 8, 2008

14 Days of Grace

Time flies(sadly, fast). It's the finale to the amazing 14-day Mid Term Holidays. Suddenly, feel like singing Nelly Furtado's 'All Good Things(Come to an End). Sighs...

Back to the sombre life of waking up at 6am and dragging my torn schoolbag to the bus stop.

Highlights of the Ultimate Things I Have Done During The Holidays


1. Earned money.


And spent them 'wisely'.


Look at the balance of my account. A wonderful RM4.80.

2. Drew a NIE poster.


If I win this, I can win a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland. But with this lousy poster.....probably in my dreams.

3. Tidied up my study.


well, not quite...

4. Downloaded loads of new songs.
But failed to practice my piano.


About to sit for exams leh....sob sob...

5. Learnt how to make dumpling.


In the fridge because nobody wanted to eat. Hey, not to say it tasted bad. We had too much.

6. Painted Gregory the crab and his sidekick, Ben.


7. Watched Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

Not bad huh. Considered meaningful.

Now where is that calender? I am going to check when is the next holidays.