Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Day The Earth Stood Still

After those long hours sitting on the stupid chair which burns my ass, well paid off, because today is the last day of STPM. HOORAY! Which says that it's putting my misery and sufferings to a bloody full stop. And hell yeah I can do a lot of things that I wanted.

After the exams we took a photo at our class. Cherishing the very last moments we would be together as a class. Because as you know, we're going different paths after this and whatever people say about keeping in touch it would be, ahh...a naked lie, because as 'out of sight out of mind' applies very suitably to this condition.


We once had pleasant memories but we still have a future ahead to achieve. I will miss you guys always.

And after that I joined my classmates at Secret Recipe for high-tea (kononnya not lunch because it's already after 4) and planned about the Christmas holidays and new year countdown's party. So much laughter together because after exams I think everyone is like so damn relaxed and fun. =)

Then I went mall marathon with Shin Peih and obviously spent. We went to The Curve, Ikano, Cineleisure and Ikea (as if we want to buy furniture). But also managed to find something to buy in Ikea.


Toilet scrubber also can! Haha. Of course la, I wanted to buy mirror for my newly renovated bathroom. But luckily didn't buy because seems like mum doesn't want me to choose for myself. But still bought some kitchen utensils(I want to cook during the long holidays), notebook, the scrubber and photo frame.

They got all these cool decorations for Christmas at the curve. Check it out!


This one looks like the giraffe wants to eat the leaves of the tall Christmas tree.



The elves. I don't really like this theme. But they made a really creative effort. It looks like everything is green with elves poking here and there.


Me high-fiving the elf. LOL.


This elf is like flying. Exactly what I am feeling now. FLY~~


Outside Cineleisure it's like this. Angels with crooked waists. =P


And there's a moment where it started to snow. Because the angels are like squirting foam out and people started to take photos like mad. WTF? Shin Peih said that it looks sticky and yucky and dirty. 100% agreed.


And in Ikano it's like this.

Haiyeah! I bought some bermudas and a top at Padini. Used about 100 plus plus. But happy because I have bought something.
Then kena hut lah~ 'hah! So many things to buy meh ah you??!!'


But who cares? Exam's over and I am glad that it keeps on this way. Relaxing with meaning is the ultimate joy of life.

PS: There were lots of unpleasant memories that I had experienced in school for the past 2 years. I am glad to leave it. The place and the memories. Really there are nothing worth so meaningful and remembered. Friends, miss you all the time. But the life there is gonna be deleted permanently from my mind.

Twins, you're right. Life's still exciting without it.

1 comment:

Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

haha,
ya I'm always right !
-lol-