Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bright Night

Finally. Call it an end to year 2008 and HELLO 2009. meaning that I am going to again unfold another chapter of my life, starting fresh and new. With a promising beginning, I am ready to have all my new year resolutions done during this whole new year. A fresh start to wash all those unpleasant happenings which happened during year 2008, meaning I have to do all those recapping and rethinking about the mistakes that I have made and regrets I wished I hadn't had, and by God's will, wouldn't happen again in year 2009.

Firstly, a great big hug to all my Chinese Society members. I don't think I was a good president while I am in position, but I had tried my best. I am darn sure I had offended most of you guys, and I wished I didn't had. Of all that had happened then, I had only one intention: To the betterment of the society. Although you may had disagreed me as a leader, but I wished you had loved me as a friend.


Anyway, I do like to sincerely apologise what I had did to you people out of non-intention or otherwise. And also a big big THANK YOU. For making me the proudest president when we together make any event a success. And for allowing me to learn so much during this process.

Secondly, I would also thank all librarians (especially committee members)for helping me out during these times while I was president. And dear juniors, I my had pushed you guys too far during your probation, and I sincerely do not wish you guys would hate me for that reason. For everything that I did, is for you guys to improve, because at that time, you were the people I can count on to succeed one of the largest board in school.


But seeing you guys did the farewell fairly well was one of the most relieving thing I had experienced. Thanks for staying put with the pressure. Your commitment was recognised by us seniors.

Thirdly, to twins and Zi Qin aka BFF.
You guys had been giving me lots of moral support and guidance throughout the year, or years. I haven't formally thanked you guys before, but in my heart you guys are always my besties forever, and you guys know that. Although we have been disagreeing in lots of stuff but I think you guys have been there for me wherever I needed you. And it's truly the best thing I had ever had in my life.


I know I hid something I am supposed to share with you guys that time. And it's depressing me like nothing else. When I told you, you had given me the best advice, and being the best listeners. Thank you for not judging me for what I was behaving that time. And thank you for being my friend for who I am.

And for Shin Peih. You had been one of the best listeners I had when I had problems. Thanks for giving me an otherside opinion. And by the way, thanks for teaching me Maths!


I am sorry that sometimes you had the feeling that you're being used in friendships. But I assure you, I am grateful for you as a friend. It's not about common interests and helping out. It's you who had made the difference. And I hope this friendship lasts regardless of time or distance.

To Michelle, I am more than happy to have you as a classmate, and some more sitting beside me in class. Thanks for all those happy times we cracked as nutters in class. The jokes you made to cheer up the whole situation. The instant relief we had when we cursed teachers in class.


Although sometimes we wil bu suang each other, but hey dude. You know I am grateful for you as my classmate. Form 6 is never gonna be the same with you in the same class, and boy I say, you gotta love high school.

To 6AA and 6AB, the class I was in for two years. A lot of things may had happened during 2008. For one thing, we used to share the same classroom, but now we're all heading towards different directions. As years pass, would we meet one day? Would we still treasure the togetherness that we used to have?


Lots of incidents had happened when we're in the same class. Happy or not. One thing. I'm happy to be a part of this class, no matter what people said about it. You guys had been the one you are, and it had made all the difference.

2008 had been a year of dramatic changes. Definitely lots of lessons learnt. Mistakes made and regretted. Choices made and moved forward. It had been a terrible year, tears were shed and voices were raised. I can say that I achieved nothing. But at the same time it had been a rewarding year, because I had yet received lots of pleasant surprises from family and friends. And had experienced new stuff that I never been in before. Thanks to all those persons who had given me those memories.

TO AMBITION
In 2008 I found out that I cannot become a doctor. A doctor is the ambition that I had since primary school. And to ditch the dream that I used to have is due to a few reasons. Primarily I found out I'm not fit and not mentally prepared for such a long duration of studying period. And I do not qualify as an excellent student. I'm just average. And average joes and plain janes do not just become doctors. The industry is complicated for normal people. And money is another factor. And I just figured out that I wanted to become a doctor so badly is just because of the money and title. And after all it equals to my desire. Plain lust and fictitious cravings for a better life. Then I actually got some pretty good advice from Plurk friends, for actually believe that I should play by my strengths. This June I am going to face a challenge: To choose a course which will lead me to my future. And God bless, I am going to make the correct decision.

TO PEOPLE
In 2008 I learnt that perspective is very individual and meant to be treated by respect and optimism. I never much had been a good friend or family member, but I ambit to be better in year 2009. I will be a good listener and understanding at all circumstances. And I shall learn to be better when I prepare myself to stand in other people's shoes. Learn to serve the community and humanity. Respect people of all walks of life. Treat humanity with justice and equality, eliminate bias and prejudice. To appreciate life of others.

TO MYSELF
In 2008 I learnt that I am very bad in making decisions. So I aim to be wiser in 2009. To be able to differentiate emotions and conscience when circumstances allow. I shall never let emotions overrule rationality in whatever case. I will be stronger when it comes to rejection and failures, and able to move on and throw misery away. To be a person of dignity and well sought after. I shall be able to own and portray my own true identity. And to walk the world without the slightest regret.

Now making a lil 2009 wish list.
1. STPM: Please please give me at least 3As.
2. MUET band 6.
3. Driving license.
4. A car.
5. A good University.
6. Shopping opportunities.
7. A happier life.
8. Health and wealth.

That's all I guess.
Anyway, I shall be celebrating the arrival of 2009 with great exhilaration. New year, new hopes, as anyone else says. =D

PS: I personally think that this is the end of it. All these times I believe that my intuitions never went wrong, and if it does, I will just assume that you are trying to deny it. You may say it's just trying to make myself feel better and yes it does, because like you, my pride isn't just something to be thrown away. As they say, only fall for someone if he is willing to catch you. And I haven't got the slightest clue that you're ready for a change. I don't give a damn about your past because I do not feel that's going to determine your current actions. An advice for you: Everyone in this world changes for the better after experience. But you? Just stay on the same pace. Repeating your known mistakes. Pathetic you. I feel sorry for you. Because you are a loser, who never realise that the world doesn't just wait. Waiting for you is like waiting for the rain in the drought. Useless and disappointing.If you were to ask what had you got from me, yeah, you've got my pity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


bookmarked!!, I love your website!

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren, prada outlet, oakley vault, christian louboutin shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet online, true religion, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, michael kors handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, longchamp outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, nike air max, longchamp outlet, red bottom shoes, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike outlet, ray ban outlet, christian louboutin, nike free, nike air max, burberry outlet online, kate spade outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, coach purses, christian louboutin outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, gucci, ugg, wedding dress, air max, ray ban, toms outlet, timberland shoes, moncler, swarovski jewelry, converse, pandora charms, canada goose, vans, pandora jewelry, karen millen, montre femme, thomas sabo uk, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton canada, juicy couture outlet, parajumpers outlet, moncler outlet, pandora uk, links of london uk, moncler, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, hollister canada, moncler, nike air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, supra shoes, louboutin, baseball bats, lancel, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, hollister, canada goose, uggs canada, oakley, converse shoes, swarovski uk, canada goose pas cher