Thursday, January 1, 2009

The First Post of The Year

Today has been a tiring day. I went to different places in one go, never stopped my pace. And phew, tiring but rewarding at the same time.

Anyway, Happy New Year everybody!

The past new year eve had been a lame one, namely I went mamaking with the twins and bored our asses off. So trying to make this year's a nicer one, I have been drawing up some plans to make this significant day a memorable one.

Plan one was go Starbucks with the twins, Shin Peih and Zi Qin. Ahh...I thought it will jadi, but aihya..tak jadi pulak. Never mind.

Plan two was Plurkers were planning a gathering in 1U, but they didn't make the location and time clear, and I'm a bit not confident about these cyber gatherings, so I just scrutinize new wing to see any familiar faces but saw none, so went back.

Plan three was, well, mamak again.

So when I was coming back from 1U, Shin Peih told me that she's actually in Ikano, being a bulb as usual. =D=D So went and find her, and passed by the maddening crowd outside The Curve. People were filling up the place for the New Year celebrations.


Actually we were pretty scared about the road blocks and causing jams around the place. So went back earlier, and then
SP: Oi, let's go Cofee Bean lo.
HT: Where de?
SP: Desa Parkcity la. no people there de ma, can talk habis habis.
HT: Ok lo.

Ok, seems like we were very wrong about Desa Prkcity.


It's crowded with people, and saw some familiar faces. Dunno it's a good thing or not. And even in Coffee Bean, it was full and we had to wait to get seated.

SP: Walau, so many people de?
HT: How I know leh? I thought will be quiet till can hear mosquitoes.
SP: ...

So once we sat, we were never gonna easily move our asses. And to fill in the blanks, we camwhored as usual but not much. SMSes kept coming in and Shin Peih even got a call from her sis from overseas. Pretty fulfilling ler..


Our cakes. Shin Peih's Blueberry and my triple layer cheesecake dunno what lar.


=P Shin Peih leng lui.


=D Aihya, Hui Ting also leng lui mar...Cheh...

Afterwards we counted down at the lakeside. There were fireworks display.


Very sien to put all, so just upload a little.

Welcome 2009! Make my new year a 365 days of unlimited excitement and adventure. Let me experience new things and meet new people. Let me grow and mature. Let my wishes come true. =) Afterall, I am just a simple human being craving for a little bit of rush in my blatantly average life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Эксперт это человек который избегает мелких ошибок на пути к грандиозному провалу
!!!