Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random

My table is always kinda messy, and it always stays that way, and I liked it that way, because it's artistic to me and I find things easily done that way.

Okay, but mum isn't listening to my reasons. Today, she complaint that my table was too messy. Like any other day. My table is never neat.

But since I'm so free at home, and to keep myself busy, I decided to just clean the table for her sake so that everybody is happy and she will shut up and let me online in peace.

Now my table is neat.


But heaven knows till when it will stay such way. Maybe it's still messy to you guys. I dunno. I am never a good housekeeper.

Placed some photos of friends.


=D=D Mostly group photos we took in school. In Maxwell as well as St. Mary.


Added a basket to chuck in miscellaneous stuff.


Stuffed animals to add a lil bit of cheerfulness. Blawh...


Stacked my magazines nicely.

Added some pictures and a message board.(dunno what to call, the one people stick pins on it, made of cork punya board)


Eh, those pictures are the photos I took during Pangkor trip, and proven cantik cantik belaka!


A magazine holder to put in my papers. This holder is nice, because it's made of ratan. I like it.


Another basket to put in facial masks and conditioner.

So, it results in a very nice table. So much for tidying up.

...................................................................................

Some stuff I did
1. Went 1U 2 times in a row and kao tim all CNY clothes.


A part of the clothes that I've bought.

2. Bought a book at MPH. Decided to finish it by the week.


Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen. Don't ask me why I read classics.

3. Having the dilemma whether to apply for OneCard. Because going 1U so often and not applying is like..ermm..


Wasted?

4. Saw a gang of Baskin Robbins fans lining up during 31st. You know why.


Lining up for ice-cream. Dude, try Haagen-Daaz even they don't have 31% discount on ice-creams. Taste equally nice.

5. Adding extra tuition classes to my timetable. I started to give home tuition and add another few classes to the original schedule.


And that's the mess I created trying to sort things out when parents suddenly call. Get panicked easily. Probably I'll consider teaching art classes too, since they have vacancy.

6. I'm going to start work officially as a teacher at Sekolah Sri Bestari. Got the offer. So I'm a teacher.

7. Still owing twins money because of buying this bag from Wh ages ago.


Suitable for teaching. Because it's so big, everything can be chucked inside. Convenient. Period.

8. I bloody love Lancome Magnifique edt.



I want Lancome Magnifique.
I want DKNY Delicious night.
I want Dior J'adore.

I want any fragrance. Anything but CK.

* PS: I keep myself busy because it works to keep my head clear from some irritating stuff. I won't overwork. Seriously.