Sunday, February 1, 2009

In The Air

Boon Fei, A Fa, Yee Toong and Darryl met up with me today with the intention of having dinner and watching movies at Jusco Kepong. But sadly the place was quite booked up. So we ended up watching Bride Wars at GSC One Utama and having dinner at TGIF. Though we ate three sets of a three-course menu we felt extremely full.


Bride Wars was not bad. At least it was funny. Darryl kept laughing and then he accused me of my laughter causing him to laugh. How dare you! =D But after so long I had never met them, catching up with their life is pretty eventful. I just missed them very much. Later they came to my house to take angpau. =D Boon Fei's car have a major problem with his doors and windows...Just, tak boleh buka! =D

Next time go yumcha again!

No comments: