Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Private Person

I am a private person.
I find peace in silence and ignorance.


You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
~Katy Perry (Thinking of You)


*I felt something heavy on my chest, a burden of emotions with mental fatigue. I forced myself to refrain myself from the pain, control my feelings, let go all emotions. I failed miserably while trying to make myself a better person. I judge myself according to my own principles and I know that I'm far from perfect. I will never let go as long as I hold on to my own perceptions. I am a loser in my own world, a fool in my own eyes. Knowing that what I had already lost would never return to my possession, why I am disappointed all over? Why do I seek forgiveness instead of courage? Why do I lose my self esteem instead of my pride?

Honestly, I had moved on, but some wounds need time to heal. And if they do, it will definitely leave scars.


PS: Thank you for spending time with me. I appreciated it. You know who you are.

*edited
Oh okay, this part is exclusively for you Matthew Chang, as you had gave me the permission and acted that you don't care if I posted your picture on my blog. HAHA!


So this is basically a photo he REQUESTED me to take because he felt syok sendiri as I was more interested to take the picture of the chips rather than him. LOL. Hey just joking don't be offended. But again, to warn you Matt, NO PICTURES OF ME ONLINE, KAY? =D

And yeah, to mention that he accompanied me to find books at bookstores, well, so I think that it was boring to him. SO sorry. And we actually did not expect the place to be so booked up. So ended up eating something not-very-nice-to-me-but-it's-okay-I-don't-care at Secret Recipe. Duh. Anyway, I am very happy to be out of the house, and to meet with some new friends. Something I'm extremely happy, he actually complimented about my English, as for a Chinese educated person, he reckons that I can speak fairly well, and had splendid usage of written language. Self-Obsessed me huh? LOL. (PS: MUET speaking test I got 42 upon 45, so, see. XD)

And this budak is doing Bangsar Drift all the way in the freeways. And says that he is not reckless. Oh God.

Conclusion of the day: All Protons have the same problem. The driver's window always cannot be winded up automatically.

And later that night, went mamaking with the Twins and Shin Peih. We just screamed at the mamak as if nobody cared. LOL

This year's Valentine's Day is so different. Next year? LOL. Shall anticipate it.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ei, mana ada suruh you ambil?
I look better than the chips kay? xD
Besides, I tak de syok sendiri.
I think you syok sendiri la. lol
And no, that wasn't fast.
Next time I'll show you what fast means la. lol