Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pride and Prejudice

I watched it on TV after so long reading the classic and wondering how it would look like on screen. I know it's like ages ago since it was screened but so what lol. And it paid off cause I enjoyed it very much, and was kinda moved by their manner of speaking and conduct. Anyway I am always kinda into all these classic and literature stuff and all, baroque music and whatever which are medieval and old. Well, they carry some sort of exotic substance, can't explain by words. A superior feel =P



If love isn't circumstanced; if it were to be pure and absolute in its undefinable manner; if it is not subjected to ruthless untruths; if it shall foresee a future, then it shall be beyond reason to allow freewill of affection.

There you go my friend, let go and start another. Plenty of fishes in the ocean. =)