Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wishlist

Turning 20 in minutes....

1. Being one of the top scorers in my LLB course.
2. Get through the first round of the moot competition.
3. Find fun and refuge in music club, a chance to perform.
4. Please my family more.
5. Keep current friends and seek more.
6. Able to continue my diploma in music though limited time.
7. A car.
8. An opportunity to continue my LLB finals or bar in UK.
9. The courage to apologise when I do fault.
10. More time so that I can produce more paintings.
11. More freedom so that I can have life.
12. Better communicating skills.
13. A better smile. =)
14. Beauty XD
15. Thinner and better skin.
16. Prosperity for the family.
17. Time.
18. The confidence to carry out myself as a woman of substance.
19. The persistence of my pledge towards faith and principles.
20. The ability to seek God earnestly and to please Him in life.



I want a cake like this, Sue Ann! =)