Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 Days to Go

21 wishes for my 21st

1. A car, so that I won't have to waste time travelling by train to class.
2. A Macbook, in which should be given to reward my Inter results.
3. 280 marks and above for Part One, in which I will work hard for.
4. Criminology textbooks, which come in sparse in college library.
5. My exisitng Astro subscription to include movies, for fun.
6. Bobbi Brown colour palette.
7. DKNY Delicious, ever since 2006.
8. An easel, and the liberty to pursue my hobby to paint during my free time, which come in limitation nowadays.
9.Improve in terms of relationship with mum, to achieve things in life which would make her proud.
10.More time to spend with my siblings, where my busy schedule had neglected time spent with them.
11.To love my family more, especially grandma, who always wanted to teach me how to cook but I don't have time to learn.
12.Continuing support from all my high school friends, whom I greatly miss.
13.To have a long lasting friendship with Yoong Sin and Yoong Ling, my best friends in the whole world.
14. Continuing support and advice from my college friends, especially Soo Wen, who always motivate me; Sue Ann and Von, my study partners.
15. Well balanced skills in time management and prioritising, so that I can carry out Rotaract duties with competency without the compromise of studies.
16. To know more people and make new friends.
17. A getaway to an island alone.
18. To obtain the UK experience during my life as a law student.
19. The ability to dream and believe in myself, my abilities and potential, to ignore those who doubt me with their limited knowledge and beliefs.
20. To be healthy.
21. To grow closer to God, to cherish and be contented with His blessings, that by Him, I am one special person who He plan great things for me, that I can achieve the life I want and be happy for my life when I continue to grow by His image.


See, I'm a very humble person with minimal material needs one ok? WAKAKA. But this list is not exhaustive la, and if you feel that you can make me happy by fulfilling my wish, come on and select your number. I'm joking la ppl, but still, I'm legally 21yohoo!