Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Random

I don't recall how the week started, but I remebered it was when Ms. Sharon told me to end my party life after Wednesday's Land tutorials. I am really intending to reduce, by all, most means of entertainment if possible and human. Of course I will still continue to Facebook daily and I have no intentions of abandoning my blog, which has started to grow some of its underlying roots in me. I will CSI my way crazy if appropriate, and of course, I have my Rotaract commitments to adhere to. Therefore, it will be near impossible to end all, to the extent of revisions lat year. But it is possible under coercion, which doesn't anyhow happen now. Therefore the skiving and spacing out once in a while. Nah, no worries, I'm not those dreamer who sleep for decades in stark failure. I cried when I got a B in Common Law, that kiasu.

I had a slight migraine this afternoon in which I blame McD's coffee. Installation Night is soon and I miss shopping so much, that I'll be soon showering money on clothes and shoes for the dinner. But good news is many of my friends are positive of me receiving the rebate for top 10 students that I won't believe until I see physical evidence. If so, I will be splurging that amount on something gadget-y: Macbook or iPad, whichever comes to me by instinct.

So when I took Criminology as an elective this year, I took it based on pure interest, and I always believe that if one has the inherent interest in something, one will do well because one will be motivated by his discourse of questioning oneself, discovering the unknown and questioning the non-beliefs. People often talk about relevance, scores statistics, annual graphs on passing rates. Then the question of achieveing what's practical and realistic comes into picture. I don't care about all these, as I believe so in myself. To be accountable to my principles. It's not because many seniors who I've know who obtain As which motivated me to take, nor whereby I want to be a criminal lawyer. Not so whatever. I don't even understand why I'm doing so, so mouthed easily by words, but it's true. The reality of the working life later in which everyone aims at when going there, doing what, earning how much, doesn't appeal to me at all. If given me the chance, I would have studied my whole life, motivated by my basic hunger for knowledge and the thirst for infinite sources. It's ideal virtually, but realistically, one have to perhaps allow patience to harbour long enough. I have no idea what the future awaits me, but the most I can do now, is to practice what I'm obliged to, which is to be a student, in which I carry out my responsibilities properly and whole-heartedly, in order to be the best of me.

Thus ends my very very random self-containing post, my apologies yea, if one regard it as an eyesore. Your problem though=P Nights.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, gucci handbags, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike shoes, longchamp outlet online, nike free, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, nike air max, true religion outlet, burberry outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet online, red bottom shoes, prada outlet, coach purses, tiffany and co jewelry, ray ban outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, oakley vault, kate spade handbags, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, true religion, michael kors outlet store, burberry outlet online, chanel handbags, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin

oakleyses said...

lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, mcm handbags, north face jackets, nike huarache, instyler ionic styler, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, ferragamo shoes, roshe run, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose, chi flat iron, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, ugg outlet, ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, herve leger, new balance outlet, birkin bag, wedding dresses, insanity workout, beats headphones, north face outlet, celine handbags, reebok shoes, vans outlet, rolex watches, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, uggs on sale, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, mont blanc pens, p90x workout, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, ghd, bottega veneta, longchamp, asics shoes, ugg boots

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.28
kate spade outlet
adidas nmd
nike air max 95 ultra
polo lacoste
louboutin shoes
canada goose outlet
nhl jerseys
off white jordan 1
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online