Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Aftermath

This I want to tell you: You may be academically excellent, but it is unprofessional of you to comment in a way that degrades others' way of life. One man's meat is another's poison. So, I suggest you before making any public comments in the papers, take a walk in other peoples' shoes because you have absoultely no idea why people do things the way, just not the way you do yours.

*

I'm not a clubber, but I enjoy occasional clubbing cause it just brings out the other fun side of people. And, yesterday night was the bomb at Zouk with my form 6 peeps whom I know them as very very decent and prinicpled people. Of course, when I arrived home at 5am I was punished and grounded for eternity. And also, of course, mum exaggerated the entire issue but conservative rules in my family, oh yea. I think I may not be able to go out at night for a very long time.

Oh wells, Darryl's 21st party and photos yet to come.