Sunday, May 11, 2008

When Mums Celebrate The Day...

Due to the fact that everyone is having exams tommorow, we decided to celebrate mothers' day in grandma's house. Instead of the usual 1-hour-travel to Kuala Selangor for seafood.

Mum kept saying:'Today is mothers' day. So you must help grandma cook.'

And she lied on the sofa and slept.
How controversial.

By the way grandma did not even want my help. She said I 'kacau only'.

So I just hung out at the kitchen and pretended. But I asked questions to keep grandma company. She liked that.


That's our dinner. Erm..we have Pork with 'suan', Lemon Chicken, Chicken and Red Dates Soup, Fish Head Curry, Bak Choy and Fried Fish with Ginger. Yum~~


That's the Pork with 'Suan'. Paiseh la...I dunno the exact English for that vege. I ate a lot of that because grandma said if eat 'suan', we will have a lot of money to 'suan'.(suan is count in English) But I ate not for financial purposes. It's because my Maths sucks and if I eat a lot of 'suan', I can 'suan' during Maths Exam. hahaha...


Grandma boil the soup using charcoal oh. So traditional man.


The soup boiling with grandma's love.~~hehe

We finished every scrap of it. As usual.

Aunty Yin just came back from backpack travelling through Europe. And she brought back these.


It's like play dough but a little rubbery.
And it can be transformed to.....


this...

Haha...damn cool.

And the joke of the day was Wan Ling's puppy, Jack decided to pee on my jeans.


That dumb dog was trying to lick the cam.

And the worst part of the day is washing dishes. But we decided to let the mums wash it since they only wash once in a year.

Joking only.

Mother's day indeed is a day to be remembered, even I am not a mum. But I am very grateful to still have a mum that loves the family since Dad had left us. Eventhough we are not the type of family who is saturated with love and hugs and kisses but we still have trust. Eventhough mum nags and scolds and shouts and annoys but she is still my mum.


This is the bottle of scrub I bought for mum. RM20. For this piece of shit. But it was the most appropriate thing I can find in the whole pharmacy.

Still have her birthday to think about....sighs..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

replica bags korea hermes replica handbags g0b89m8y82 replica bags blog replica bags south africa my sources a0z58z3d22 replica bags from korea replica bags hermes gucci replica f3f82b3v50 replica bags karachi