Saturday, May 10, 2008

When The Weather Comes Blazin'

Damn. It's freakingly hot. I mean the weather. You know, because bringing 1500ml of H2O to school still made me nearly died of dehydration and the 16 degree Celcius air conditional still made me feel I am in a sauna.

But I did manage to remain undeterred by the flaming weather by taking regular baths (let's say, 5 times per day) and drinking lots of water (and peeing uncontrobally).

To honour myself, I made DRAGONFRUIT ICE BLENDED. haha.

So this is it.



Ice Blended Dragonfruit with Lemon. Yum~
Actually I wanted to put a mint leaf on it for decorative purposes but my fridge happens to be unpossesive of this certain ingredient.

Anyway, it's going to be down in my alimentary tract. So no harm done.


Actually if you look closer, there is two layers of distinctive diffference. One light coloured layer on top, another darker, denser layer on the bottom. I actually tested it and found that the lower layer is lemon extract and dragonfruit extract, plus water. While the upper liquid is actually kinda foamy, like the cappucino bubbles type (dunno exact english for that thing), with bits of lemon seeds and dragonfruit seeds.

Wow. I am so free.

Next time if the weather gets blazing hot, just make yourself one of these. I don't know about you all but it makes me happy. Yeah.

All you need is a lemon, peeled and cut, a dragonfruit, peeled and cut, ice and water. But all of them into a blender. Blend it. And bingo. A recipe for happiness.

I have no idea. Small things like this makes me very happy.

No comments: