Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Reasons Why I hate Birthdays...

The reason for me not to enjoy birthdays comes in all shapes and sizes. From the beginning of time, I am already naturally educated to loathe this blessed day.

1. It's a day after Mum's.
And she'll waste no breath telling the entire family about the story about her miserable life in bringing up Hui Ting-the-child, teenager and beyond. And the same opening ceremony for their famous 'bat-poh-wui' (means busybody meeting) will start with a speech like:' She use 8 milk bottles!' Then some auntie will say:' Yaloh! Never heard a child need so many milk bottles.' And then someone will say:'Why she can end up like this ah?' Then the story goes on... '________(insert name of any Dick, Tom or Harry) also not like this, they are like________(insert noble deed)'.

Conclusion: Plan before getting pregnant, or your offspring will suffer.

2. It falls during some kind of celebration.
Last time it used to be during Mid-Autumn celebration. And last time during English paper in PMR. WTF? And most of the time it will be during some major exams where everyone will forget about it because they were so tensed up with the exams. Oh but the twist this year is, it falls somewhere around raya. And Chris thought it would be amusing to do this.
This is a Raya card, with all those words of wisdom from Islam.


She called me Mohammad...

And an edited photo of me featuring in a tudung and kurung. WTF?


Chris, I have no idea who gave you such an idea but I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
Conclusion: Pray hard. Swear even harder.

3. Something bad will happen
Like a few years back some fight will happen between me and my mum but this year, I got a terrible fever+flu+cough. Sets me thinking that I have done anything sinful, which accounts to: yeah, I did a hell great deal of sinful stuff.
But still not bad coz this time I get to celebrate together with Zi Qin with high school buddies.


Nobody was there to hold the camera so we placed it on a stack of newspaper+magazine+box in order to reach the ideal height.


The cake which is exclusively written by Mei Li.

Conclusion: Eventhough something bad happened, but hanging out with friends and get them to celebrate it for you does ease the pain!

4. I'm getting older
The more i grow, the more I realise that I have wasted a lot of my teenage life boring myself behind books and not living my life to the fullest. Like I missed the chance to pick up a sport, learn another language, learn a new musical instrument...Stuff like that.
Now I get to learn how to hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. but I am evil=)


Practice a decent life, do all good in life makes me healthier, and life is worth more to live in.

Conclusion: Karma rocks!

5. When it comes to the wishing part, I sucked.
Because I have no idea whether to say it out loud or to keep it inside. They say when you don't say it, it will come true. But mine will not no matter you scream it out or just say it to yourself. But this year, I don't give a damn about it anymore because whatever you say, I'm making a list.
=Wishlist=
1. STPM 4As
2. MUET Band 6
3. Range of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
4. Range of Biotherm Skincare
5. Range of Redken Haircare
6. Range of Sally Hansen Nails Products
7. Miss Dior EDT 300ml
8. Nike set of sports attire
9. MNG and ELLE clothes
10. Dining at San Francisco Steakhouse
11. Dining at Jogoya
12. Clubbing at Asian Heritage Row

Cheh~ Too much I think. But already considered good, because I didn't request for LV handbags and Gucci shoes.

Haha! Last but not least

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!