Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Amirah

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tag backs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I dare not to swallow any medicine pills. So if I'm sick I usually would prefer medicine in syrup form.
2. I am a very private person and like to be left alone most of the time.
3. I am intensely in love with books and movies which involves violence and cannibalism.
4. I believe I can be a good teacher, eventhough I am not going to consider a career in education.
5. My ultimate goal in life is to travel alone, backpack, around the world.
6. I believe in God but I do not believe in religion.
7. I prefer writing over reading, though when people ask me my hobby, I would usually say the latter.
8. I am devoted to lifelong bachelorhood.
9. I am a fan of Jazz and Blues.
10. I hate animals of any species.
11. I have unexpectedly great patience when dealing with particular matters.
12. My childhood obsession are the clouds in the sky.
13. My greatest weakness is actually selfishness.
14. I can't speak, sing or do anything verbally when I'm playing the piano.
15. I am afraid of heights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah~if you want to do this tag just copy and paste. Lazy to tag any people.

No comments: