Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy

Actually I have nothing to post recently so I posted this picture to keep my blog active. So that regualr readers would have something to read.
(Cheh~as if my blog will be greatly missed..Syok sendiri)


All these photos are taken with our Fujifilm Finepix ZS, with onlt 6.3 megapixels. I'm not saying that my photos are nice but it's already considered not bad. Sometimes it will produce blurred pictures even though my hand's not shaking. Talking like an amateur. Hmm Maybe should ask Jhen since she's a LOMOGRAPHER. Lomographer wheh~ Visit her blog via my link. Her photos are way cool.

Ahh..Not all photos are taken by me. The photos of bridges and a lake....and whatever that looks un-Malaysian are captured by I-dunno-who-but-most-probably-not-mum when Mum went to Australia last few months.

But I like the photo of the lorong captured after the rain.

Exams are approaching so I cannot really blog this often. And the stress level is peaking. ARGHH! This is due to a lot of school problems and all those pressure. And whatever comes around goes around. PHEFFF!