Sunday, November 29, 2009

Confessions

I couldn't agree more with the verse an idle mind is the devil's workshop. True that I spent an entire afternoon formulating weird fantasies about the future in my mind, being that I have nothing better to do and there is not a single soul with me. I always thought myself as a decent being, but earthly temptations change people for the worse and in the end you wail upon God for forgiveness and relying on faith to change you for the better but in fact the little man in you kept seducing your soul to indulge in temporary happiness with the fact you know it being sweet in this moment and would turn bitter in the next. But why still people commit them when they know for the fact they are evil? Why temptations are temporary yet seductive enough to make man sell their sold out in exchange for a breath of momentary joy, and such joy betrays eternity, allowing loathsome regret for lifetime. How does it feel to burn in eternal fire? And how long is eternity? How can man sell his soul for earthly pleasures with mind that eternal flames shall burn his flesh? How can people let evil reign? How could they sell their soul?

I pray for God to save them, they are lost, fallen and blinded. May His love save them all, may His grace rescue them. May truth and only God's word rule the world. I pray for a better world. I admit I was troubled and beyond disturbed, and my heart tears for those who turned away from the correct way. I am weak and ruthless, let God work miracles.