Friday, November 27, 2009

Park People

After a very fulfilling lunch at Secret Recipe plus a random lepak session which was aimless, totally, Michelle came out with a brilliant idea of strolling the park at Desa Parkcity. It was quite some time since I've gone there. Used to be a very regular customer at Coffee Bean over there due to study groups during times of Form Six. Ah the memories.


Group photo in Secret Recipe. Before this, forgive me for the lousy quality of the photos taken because all were from phone's camera.


Desa Parkcity overlooking residential homes. (redundancy ain't =P)Check out the clouds. Damn nice. My ideal image of clouds, yeah like whatever.




Four jakuns. We took lotsa photos as if we were there for some photoshoot session. But I admit it was damn fun. I really had a relaxing time and had a great deal of fun. In that park, no matter how loud we talked and how gila we laughed, nobody knows. ^^ Ideal place for gathering for siau people like us.


With Chris. This moron loves to call me Muhammad, and last year she literally gave me a raya card COMPLETE WITH MALAY GREETINGS, JAWI AND A PICTURE OF ME EDITED WITH A TUDUNG AND KURUNG. !@#@$@$$&%&^*&^^%^$#%@ Today she freaked the shit out of me by giving me an invitation card which I mistakenly thought it was another raya card. lol!


Michelle the funny girl. We always have totally similar views over all things and today, the thing we held in common is Annie, our 'favorite' teacher who I swear I will give her a piece of my mind if I see her next time. Totally what the toot~


Yoong Sin my BFF I'd bitch everything to her and she will be all out to support me and give moderating views. First person there in times of troubles and there is literally NO SECRETS between us. Hugs! Was a waste her better half aka her twin Yoong Ling wasn't here and I'm damn sure she's all swearing and all. lol.

Some of the random weird shots.






Hui Ting: Muahahaha! I conquer the world!
Michelle: Eh, The photos damn dark okay?
Chris : Oi, you gorilla ke?
Yoong Sin: Yerrrrr.....I jadi photographer la.





Chris: Hui Ting, why your purse have to always be there?
Hui Ting: Where?
Chris: There la.
Hui Ting: *looks around and found it* OI! What la!

I do feel that this is one of the best reunions I've ever been for this holiday. Well, not my holiday but holiday in general. Instead of wasting time over food and whatsoever other activities we can focus more on each other and to take interest in their lives, and to also plan for the next outing. I do anticipate another like this. Definitely, meeting up is quite a pleasure, quite a pleasure =)


Friends Forever. I MEANT it.

6 comments:

Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

luv it

oakleyses said...

tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, gucci handbags, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike shoes, longchamp outlet online, nike free, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, nike air max, true religion outlet, burberry outlet online, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet online, red bottom shoes, prada outlet, coach purses, tiffany and co jewelry, ray ban outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, oakley vault, kate spade handbags, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, true religion, michael kors outlet store, burberry outlet online, chanel handbags, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin

oakleyses said...

wedding dress, iphone 6 case, converse shoes, moncler, pandora jewelry, hollister canada, parajumpers outlet, moncler, moncler, canada goose pas cher, moncler, oakley, moncler outlet, vans, coach outlet, pandora uk, canada goose, supra shoes, hollister clothing, ugg, uggs canada, ray ban, canada goose, lancel, pandora charms, moncler, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, juicy couture outlet, gucci, ralph lauren, hollister, thomas sabo uk, louboutin, karen millen, moncler, montre femme, swarovski jewelry, toms outlet, replica watches, air max, converse, nike air max, canada goose uk, timberland shoes, baseball bats, louis vuitton canada, swarovski uk

5689 said...

pandora charms
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots clearance
hermes belt
soccer shoes
kate spade outlet online
mbt shoes outlet
bottega
ugg boots
true religion outlet
zzzzz2018.7.28

Unknown said...

ugg outlet boots
pandora charms
christian louboutin
christian louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
nike tn
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
longchamp outlet
canada goose jacket

ParaPsychic said...

Reading it after almost a decade, this feels like peeking into someone's memories. I hope y'all are happy and still friends.