Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reunion With Form 6 Dudes

I went to Sg Wang's Greenbox again though I swore not to go to that freaking place again. I still don't understand what's so great about that place except for the well known saturation of lalas who shop for weird fashion in extremely cheap looking stores. Like whatever. Today was about meeting Form 6 friends because all of them with the exception of yours truly, are from public universities and are having their sem break after exams. I have a time test on OAPA tomorrow and I had not read a single thing and my mocks are on mid December. Temptations. Sheeeeesh!

It was of course good to meet up after so long. I do treasure friends a lot especially those who had shared a similar long term experience with me. It's kinda blessing I think, hence the sincere treasure and gratitude to maintain the relationship. For me, at least, friends are for life and in one way or another, we will need them in life either in career or casual. So fuck those who give unreasonable reasons for giving all kinda excuses like don't feeling like attending gatherings because they are kononnya motherfucka shy, my ASS. If the reasons is like reasonable and inevitable, fine. But I was told on my face by one idiot that the reason he didn't want to turn up is because he didn't want to see us. Like WTF. So basically I am just gonna stop persuading such ding dongs and let them rot in their self created fucked up pitiful situation, which obviously nobody gave a fucking damn. Really, it's too absurd.

After all the bitching, my point now XD


They gave us a really big room. Of all my karaoke sessions, I had never been into such a big room before. 20 can easily fit in.


Half of the twins and mua.


Everyone! =)

*

Yesterday I went over to the twins@best friends house and talked till 2am. It was so funny and all especially the Ahmad Zikri, Fifi, Mahendran and Fei Chai Najib part. Hokkien Tan lol. Laughed till tears flowed, literally. I finished half bakul of their organic rambutans and got my gums swollen the next morning. I am really happy they are back from Paris aka Perlis, which provides me a place for emotional refuge during these period of hectic events in my life.

So hugs! I am thankful. Don't worry bout the BEM thing. Remember that it's not about how others give chances. It's that you have to give yourself that chance. When God closes a door, he will open another window. Something like that la.