Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. ~Hebrews 11:1

Devotion on eve's night, I gave thanks for blessings I receive, and I prayed for new hopes and wishes. I had a bad day, and the feeling of dejection uplifted slightly, but it was until Christmas noon I followed mum to her office, and I spotted Success Principles laying on her desk.

I propped up and start reading, since I was free and twins had mentioned before about how good the book is, which I highly doubted (because I thought it was a replica of The 8th Habit or whatever). As I finished about 1/5 of the book, I was immersed with a brand new dream, an indispensable founded hope to plan and achieve the life I want, to be successful and happy. Though the book is inspiring and motivating, another reason being that, reading through kept my mind circulating around incidents and people by my side, about how everything ties back to faith and FAITH ALONE.

And this Christmas, I know that, with faith, everything is possible. Faith empowers and faith moves. Faith is through connection with God, to seek Him earnestly in life. And as we have fun this season, we cherish relationships around us.

Faith work wonders.

Eve at 69 Bistro



=)