Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I'm mean. I really am.

I've been sleep deprived and moody these days. I get upset and disappointed quickly not to say that I'm extremely snappish and it stems from my own temper being fluctuating and those events which nicely falls on the period where I'm having a swingy mood.

Not funny at all.

First of all, mocks, is haunting me. The idea of having the exams with less than one week of time to prepare simply just left me idealess where to start. Cliche to say but, so much to do, so little time. I've been slacking and work has piled up towards a tremendous extend. What pisses me off is that I'm not having to motivation to catch up and I blame temptations. And I'm actually lecturing my friends to start studying. Oh how oxymoron is that.

Then I had a row with my mum. We're not exactly in nice terms. Sigh.

Some articles and stuff disturbs me. I felt my distance with God had somehow widened, and I have to seriously meditate more on my faith. Nowadays my strength is easily shaken and I know, with God, everything is possible. I want everything to be true to me. I want my life to be meaningful but as I open my eyes to the world, it seems suddenly vague and surreal to reach an ideal image of life. Well, it seems that I've been expecting to much. Nevertheless, time with God is still a must and in the event men fail, God never does. He's still the best.

I have financial crisis. I seriously do.

I hate the feeling of feeling alone. It sucks.

I'm pathetic. I pray for a good day tomorrow. It has to be one.