Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'll Do It For You


You know, if I can ever have that, I would not hesitate to fly you back to KL, and make you meals like this every dinner.
We will drive to mamak late at night and talk until 5 in the morning, or watch TV at your place and drink Old Town with soda biscuits.
We will also go shop at lots of places. You will help me with my arrangements. Planning for my 21st. You will do all these for me.
Everything will run in smooth motion with that single determining factor, you know. We had endless conversations over the phone about hopes, fears, encouragements. Despite hectic work schedules, despite annoying lines over at Paris, we somehow could find time, to make the connection work, to make interacton successful.

You know how badly I want this, and you are the one who I can count on to give me that pull when my mentality could not withstand the fall.

You are the one I throw my life's motions to; I rant, laugh, complain, rage, cry my heart to you. Unsolicited and sincere. No reservations at all, pure hundred percent trust so real. These are the moments in life I cherish. Though miles apart, we never fail to keep touch, never fail to trust, and never fail to be there. You were somehow there, be it your voice or your advice that keeps ringing in my head. I had stayed strong during stressful revision schedules, exam days and post exam fears because you told me to, during times where I was tired, discouraged and fearful.

As of now, you told me that I can, and I had gave in all. I trust that I can, because I believe you.

The date determines all, and now we anticipate. Anything may happen, but the thing that doesn't change is how much I had appreciated your everything for so long; not just during harsh revision exam times, but since we have decided to be friends.

I appreciate everything, twins. Thanks for being my best friends.