Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Tasty Blend of Friendship

After Wednesday's class, the Rotaractors went to Tasty Pot Sunway for a round of food fiesta and fellowship. After bearing the Federal highway jam and Lekha's car got banged and all, we reached there with our stomaches growling mad. They gave us an enormous table with three stoves bubbling with 6 types of soup base. Admittedly, it was quite a while I had so much seafood in one day, and it was just, awesome.

Soo Wen who just became president of SRC began to grant wishes to all of us after listening to complains ranging from too strict attire rules to clogged toilets. Later, Erna got cake dunked so badly she had cream in her nose. Joke of the day was the act of putting a barbequed crab into the boiling soup. Never laughed so madly for a very long time. It was splendid food, even betetr fellowship.


Okay some pics are stolen, which explains much of the inconsistency in colour in the pictures.

I miss my friends so much and that I know that I'd not see them again after the end of Christmas holidays. But never mind, and also, after this, I promise myself to lessen my play and focus more on studies.


AWESOME!