Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged!!

TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. I swear a lot and frequently.
2. I dislike backstabbers and double personality people.
3. I love Nike stuff.
4. I enjoy eating.
5. I can't live without music.
6. I have friends who care.
7. I am obsessed with life.
8. I spend money like water.

TAG No. 2
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Literature
2. Classical music
3. Money
4. Exotic dining
5. Environment saving plans
6. Sleep
7. Movies
8. Life

8 things I say too often:
1. Damn it.
2. Oi.
3. Fucker.
4. Yo, man.
5. I am very hungry.
6. I will make sure...
7. Say again? I will 'hut' u!
8. Ma de.

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. Twilight
2. CLEO July issue. Magazines count?
3. Reader's Digest July Issue.
4. The Kite Runner.
5. Vanishing Acts.
6. Organic Chemistry STPM
7. Biology 6th Edition
8. Biology Text

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT
1. Viva la Vida-Coldplay
2. Say(What I Need)-One republic
3. All My Love-Led Zeppelin
4. Superman-Gary Cao
5. Harvest Moon-Neil Young
6. Leavin'-Jesse McCartney
7. No Air-Jordin Sparks
8. Teardrops on My Guitar-Taylor Swift

TAG No.3
Would you go out with you?
State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.
Sure, coz I am fun, willing to spend and easy-going.

I'm tagging:
1. Shin Peih
2. Si Jia
3. Hui Zen
4. Deryk
5. Twins
6. Amirah
7. Huei Liq
8. Mei Li

No comments: