Monday, June 22, 2009

Before She Flies

Me and Pei Xuan (Ai, who else, she la again) headed out to KLCC in her car with hopes of catching an orchestra before she leaves for Sarawak for uni. Manatau sudah fully booked. =='' So we ended up splurging at Chili's. Damn la wasted RM8 for parking and a whole one hour putting up cosmetics. Oh before this we went to Metropolitan Park to participate in a run organised by Jacobs.


The very cool driver in the car.


Chili's KLCC.


Very big lada merah! XD


Random shots while waiting to be served. Angle cacat a bit cause I am lousy in capturing using the best angle.


Yours truly. =)

The conversation was all the time about life in Sarawak.

HT: Sarawak don;t have all these. Now just see everything kaw kaw first.
PX: Got la, They got Forever 21 le. Not bad.
HT: Big Apple got or not.
PX: Zha dao. Got la sure. Eh, it's not that out okay?
HT: Oh okay okay...

Lunch was super fulfilling. I kept telling her to enjoy or else there will be no Chili's in Sarawak. Actually I think they have, yes?


My cajun club sandwich.


Her fish and chips.


And we passed by LV. XDXD. This one Sarawak don't have for sure.

Sighhh...She is going to fly to Sarawak this Saturday and I am already feeling a big pang of loss because I know I will miss her a lot. With all my buddies all around Malaysia, I am the only dude in KL. Alone and lonely. But it's all our futures. All the best in whatever we are pursuing.

I will still miss you all very the much. Anyhow, we had been sticking together for more than 6 years. Time to go all my peeps. Wishing you all well.