Monday, June 29, 2009

Three Days

Friday

Something dramatic happened on Friday, which was the last day of exams. MJ died and all the tears shed. Some jerks were so blur and all. As usual Von and I were at the staircase revising and listening to music, and Eric decided to go see a doctor because he got scared after someone was quarantined for suspected H1N1. Someone from class. Henry decided that he has got all the sickness in the world and decided to go back Muar. So during lunch, me and Von was super alone slurping prawn mee at the roadside stall.

When we reached college after lunch the entire class was down at the lobby putting on masks, and Jason approached us and started pouring hand sanitisers on our palms and said: 'Exams cancelled.' I was like dude shut up and don't talk crap and stop freaking me out cause I have not read a single thing. And it turned out that it was not a joke. One of our classmates who had quarantined for suspected H1N1, yes that one, had alerted the college and they took it as a major issue and they started to send us home for precautions. Oh well, good news. =)Everyone was so excited and started laughing and talking and nobody wanted to go home until one of our lecturers shooed us and reminded us to do body checkups. Nobody gave a damn and straight away went Mid Valley and Pavilion for movies.

Well, Friday was pretty well except for the some-people-went-emo-cause-MJ-died thing. But well, I understand. My condolences.

Saturday

I spent my night over at my cousin's place because I promised to help my aunt and uncle with a competition they organised.


Sunrise at Damansara Jaya.


The auditorium.


My cousin Wan Ling and the boyfriend.


I look like a moron without make up.

There is this little guy who is so cute with his suit. XDXD I thought he was 10 but he was actually 14. He qualified the finals anyway.


The view of him from backstage.


There he is again! Gosh I am stalking him XD


The finalists.


The winner. Syok la he got free guitar.

After the event my uncle and aunt treated their staffs and of course, we who went there to kononnya help but only buat kacau XD in Old Town Damansara Utama.


The food. The ice cream on toast was nice. Yumz. And the connection sucks. Had been trying to online for half an hour but cannot seem to connect. Bleahhh...


Cousins. Huan and Shuang. Their parents who are my uncle and aunt hosted the competition.


HAHA!!


Random snapshot of two of the staffs acting brokeback. LMAO.

After the food my uncle and aunt went home and went to bed at 7 because they were too tired. I was bored to the max at their house and apparently everybody was so busy so I online-d. =='' Around 11pm my aunt and uncle woke up because they realised that we hadn't taken dinner so we went Taman Megah for food. And relived my childhood Kolo Mee but the taste had altered a bit. XD

Sunday

Woke because my cousin Shuang was screaming over the phone because her Dad called and woke her. =='' We had breakfast with Philip Hii, the performer for the concert my uncle and aunt will be hosting that night. Breakfast was super boring except for the food. Oh, nice dim sum restaurant there at Damansara Jaya there, newly opened and all. Yumz. Later I went shopping with my cousin Shuang who was appearing super boring tagging along carrying bags.


Random snapshot at Wh One Utama. Should have bought this because it was on sale but did not anyway. Now regretted ARGH!!

After shopping and of course I bought two new tops and one dress. Because it was on sale!! we headed back and got ready for the concert event later at night.


On the way to MaTiC.


KLCC.


Malaysian Tourism Information Centre. (PS: Zouk is just opposite XD)


Me and cousin Wan Yee. (Wan Ling's sister) Now, come to it, it seems that I have lots of cousins ain't? LOL


A random shot in the concert hall. Was not supposed to take photos. Hence the bad quality and angle.

The Philip Hii concert was not bad though I do not really fancy guitar. But I think the arrangements he did from piano music was not bad. Enjoyed it pretty much, and it's free XD. Hoping for another time like this.


KLCC at night. Awesome. Till now, ciaoz.


PS: A random syok sendiri photo after the concert at home. After removing make up. Don't laugh. XD

2 comments:

Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

yo... v moved to our permanent hostel. thank god i got ground floor. everything is fine in Paris. but de network coverage is vr poor.sometimes cant make phone call o receive call. n hav to go out to find line. so sophisticated man!

huiting said...

yeah right Paris. LOL. I love your Paris leh. Ceh. Nice la then. Free then call me. KL is so not cophisticated compared to paris. lolx. Saw the eifel towel aka trees?