Sunday, July 12, 2009

MV Day Out

Since a very homesick Zi Qin was back in KL after suffering in UTM, Johor for 2 weeks, we decided to meet up Mei Li, who was on sem break from UTP and Yvette, who was back for the weekends form Unisel. For someone whose college is situated in the very heart of KL, it would be difficult to fathom the conditions of my fellow friends who lived in complete isolation in university campus, and I, do love my KL very very much XD. I am a very superficially typical KL dude who cannot live without the city. Send me to a rural campus and I swear I will cry. I mean, I love the development, the facilities, the happennings. Without malls, who can live I ask you? So Mid Valley we went to shop plus to meet up and dine.


Mega sales is on (Yippee!!! Shopping Shopping!) again, and they have all these monsters deco. Cute~

And so we amused ourselves with those stuffed monsters.




Mei Li acting dumb. (No, she is.)


My girls XD.

We had lunch in Chili's then Delicious for afternoon tea. Someone was super craving for fries for no reason at all.


Camwhoring while waiting. It was a Saturday and it was so packed.


Mangkuks.


Presenting the menu =)


I heart them lots lots =)

Food =))





In Delicious.







Camwhoring again.







*

Mega sales is the best thing that has ever happened in life. In Zara and MNG, all those tops were thrown around like no value and it was just so so so cheap I just have to buy. Today I spent on clothes form Voir, Topshop, MNG and S and K. Man, I love shopping so much. I want more and I want it now. I consider myself okay except for the jacket I got from MNg, a bit expensive but I bought it anyway because I loved it.


And I am so very happy with my shopping!

6 comments:

mikaharima said...

woah~~~
mydear, u SURE know how to shop!!!
lolz~~~

huiting said...

lol, of course. I LOVE shopping with all my heart.

mikaharima said...

i went to MV last sunday... unfortunately i went there with the boys and since its the "boys clothes hunting day" i only went into 'male territory' shops...

didnt get the chance to check out any female clothes~~~ seeing how much u bought makes me want to SHOP!!! too bad i didnt get to~~~ *sobsob*

huiting said...

yeah lol, shopping for your boys is it?

ZiQin said...

omg, huiting, you are such a shopaholic. she was like i want to shop and shop and shop till i drop. amirah, you should shop with her then you know how crazy she is about shopping.
but i think it's a phase, it will pass. just pray it will pass fast. lol

huiting said...

ziqin, nola. I was merely getting what I need lolx.