Sunday, July 26, 2009

Overture

I have got a confession to make.

When times come where I feel so overwhelmed with God's love and I want to open my heart and fill people in, care and comfort the needy, I really wanted to serve the purpose of friendship as being a sincere friend, honest and genuine. I wanted to show them how much I love and care and I take emphatise and symphatise when they have their hearts broken and got discouraged either by their current happenings or their hideous past. I wanted to be there when they were down, when they need anything and everything, though I know I lack but I always can give my best out of my everything. I am thankful for I am blessed and I want to show them how much they are blessed and show them that they are too, but they are blinded by temptations, lost and wandering. I wished that they could repent and they could realise that how precious are they and would they stop hurting themselves, because this is hurting me too. Though they can say that this is none of my business, and I should nose away, but I want to because I choose to care. This is because I realise how much more I have received than them. But I would also like to say that I am sorry if I sound so supernatural and protruding, as may be my beliefs differs from you all. As maybe my principles sounded too unfitting in your context. It's neither's fault, just diversity in thoughts. I feel bad for I am not there and I cannot help and I fail to. It would always be my prayer that you know where your destination is, one day.

No comments: