Monday, July 6, 2009

Shopping

Requested by Yoong Sin. Here you are dear, clothes I had bought for the week.


From left to right:

White knitted sleeveless top Forever 21
Pink pointelle vest Topshop
Green strapless top Forever 21
Indigo top Promod
Pink top Forever 21
Blue dress Forever 21
White V collar blouse Wh
Black dress Nichii

**

Mega sales is on again, super great news. Simply, shopping is my ultimate hobby and I just just cannot stop shopping. Today, I went to Pavilion KL because I had this stupid urge to shop, and I told myself: alright, you only have one hour, just look, don't spend. Bla bla bla. Whatever crap. I ended up spending more than I was supposed to be because Forever 21 is so big and it was on sale and it's on 70%. Topshop was selling real cheap and I cannot resist. Blame my 'magic cards'. I came home feeling guilty because I overspent again. Well, afterall I have to stuff all my shopping bags into my closet to prevent my mum from asking questions. Looking at my clothes, how many went unworn for so long. And how many mornings I woke up and find myself having nothing to wear. Crap. I have to stop shopping. I really have to stop shopping.

4 comments:

Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

thx dude! the mega sales is on and i'm still stuck in paris. wth!
i must go all shopping malls to sapu everything i wan during my semester break.

huiting said...

lai la. =) come kl and shop.

oakleyses said...

lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, mcm handbags, north face jackets, nike huarache, instyler ionic styler, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, ferragamo shoes, roshe run, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose, chi flat iron, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, ugg outlet, ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, herve leger, new balance outlet, birkin bag, wedding dresses, insanity workout, beats headphones, north face outlet, celine handbags, reebok shoes, vans outlet, rolex watches, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, uggs on sale, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, mont blanc pens, p90x workout, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, ghd, bottega veneta, longchamp, asics shoes, ugg boots

oakleyses said...

wedding dress, iphone 6 case, converse shoes, moncler, pandora jewelry, hollister canada, parajumpers outlet, moncler, moncler, canada goose pas cher, moncler, oakley, moncler outlet, vans, coach outlet, pandora uk, canada goose, supra shoes, hollister clothing, ugg, uggs canada, ray ban, canada goose, lancel, pandora charms, moncler, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, juicy couture outlet, gucci, ralph lauren, hollister, thomas sabo uk, louboutin, karen millen, moncler, montre femme, swarovski jewelry, toms outlet, replica watches, air max, converse, nike air max, canada goose uk, timberland shoes, baseball bats, louis vuitton canada, swarovski uk