Thursday, September 24, 2009

Form Six Gathering



Gathering at Redbox Low Yat Plaza. I seriously swear I won't go back to that blardy place again. Duh. Maximum resentment. I got lost like about half an hour in and out of that stupid Sungai Wang or BB Plaza or whatever crap. Anyway, of course, gathering was fun, and joyous. I missed them a lot. And I even miss these people right now. RAWR! All the best kay? You all are the most diligent people I have ever seen in my life and it definitely guarantees a yield of an extraordinary future. Love love love!!

*

Life is not about just making decisions, it's about dealing with the decisions you've made.

In a way it does hurt someone badly, I am quite sure. In a way I am sorta cruel and cold and acting all pretentious. In the end the question still lies in me that in everything you had did and sacrifice, is it what you want? I believe that life is not just about following your heart and allowing freewill affection. When there is none you tend to have a sharper conscious. It shall always stay as a accessory to enhance, not an element to live with. Definitely not the layman's contemplation of what everyone is seeing. Acquaintance like this grows you up and matures you inside out. Makes you monster from man. It's a choice of priority. Personal prerogative rules forever.

No comments: