Monday, September 21, 2009

Melaka Day Trip

Public holidays are confirmed a big no no to tourists' attractions, period. Of short notice, I was still kinda in blur mode when we buckled up in mum's car heading down to Melaka. Melaka is saturated with people in and out top and bottom inside out wth...Especially Jonker Street. That was extreme. Though walking and looking at stuff was enjoyable but I kinda resented the limited space for movement and heat.


Umbrella ladies ^^


River.

St. Paul's church or whatever which is on the hill is quite enjoyable, cause I amused myself looking at those tombs and plus it was windy up there.




My family =)!!
Someone asked us are we Catholics when we took this. Which was like: related?

Jonker Walk is the best place in the entire state but somehow the crowd kinda makes me hate it.


The crazy queue outside chicken rice restaurant.


No big deal seriously. The uncle who sells in front of my house taste tons better than this. But since it's a once in a while thing, so never mind. And it's balls that you chew.

Mum and aunt bought lots of furniture which I don't know why, from Jonker of course. We did grabbed some local food and all before heading back to KL at around 5pm, and traffic jam as usual.

And lastly,


Funny.

2 comments:

Twinkle Tinker Twins said...

cool. nice pict

huiting said...

=)) haha. Melaka is nice, in its unique way. huhhh