Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Cried

Dear,

Thank you for listening to me rant. That phone call meant so much to me. I always know that I can rely on you, that I know that somewhere, sometime, in any way, if I am there, alone, you will always be there for me. That is why I need you so much in my life. I could not imagine life without you here.

I am truly appreciative that you took the effort of putting my problems as your own. Truly, I can never ask for a favour like this. You had always been a great identity of my life. Without your legend, life would be nothing more comfortable to live in. Of all and everyone who I come close in my life, you will be forever the most special one I will ever have, and above all, I thank you with all my heart. For everything you had did for me.

And I miss you a lot.

XOXO
Hui Ting

No comments: