Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Oscars XD

So I went back to Maxwell for Prize Giving. Already predicted some dudes are definitely going to show up, since they had always been performing well. Namely, Mell, Puili, Chaisan, Apichat, Kian, Wai Hong. Darryl told me he would be going last night via MSN, so kinda expected, anyway, he was good though. I think that they wouldnt have expected me to attend prize giving since I had not been 'labeled' as a top scorer during Form 6, while the others were. So yeah. Still, I am the best in MUET, still, better than nothing.


I like to talk to them, know their current ongoings with life and stuff. Mell is in Public Bank, still, with Puili, which was good if you get friends to work together with you. And Darryl sells insurance. =P Chaisan is teaching and hating it. Wai Hong, as usual, is highly affiliated with shoes, and hence he is working in a shoe shop. Seems like I am the only one who had started studying early. But they are better students than I do, and I am pretty sure they will get an excellent offer in public uni. Unlike me. =X

It's good to get connected with friends, knowing that everyone will have different prospects in the future. Those days in Form 6, the atmosphere was different than now. More relaxed now, talking in casual manner. Not like those days, plain fear-of-offend. LOL. I feel like I get to know them from another angle, which was good. Not to say they were not last time, just comfortable now. =D hugs!


After the awards I went to Times Square despite the fact I hate that place with all my soul. Pei told me about the stock clearance in Parkroyal KL but the queue was incredibly long, which was impossible to queue since they lined for 2 hours to gain entrance. Forget bout it, I went Borders and read till Pei and Min finished their shopping and met for lunch.


Me and lagsana.


Dear and chop.


This is a lousy angle. WTH. haha. byt the way it's Brownies with ice cream. I like. =P

Never mind if I did not buy anything during the sale. But i got myself cosmetics too.


Oh not the entire set. Just a eyeliner, eye shadow, lip gloss, blusher and nail polish. Yay, me love. =D

=P Everything goes well as you promised Lord. I did not stumble while wearing those heels.

No comments: