Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Idle Mind

It's pouring outside, at this loony dark night. I thought I was supposed to be doing my assignments but whatever. My mood, doesn't sound pleased to be contemplating such works, or perhaps longing for a due break.

So I'm here, putting some lines in this space with hopes of easing my jumbled up mood or to activate my idle mind, I don't know. The feeling of awkwardness loomed these days, unnatural as it seems. Concentration just simmers as soon as it collects, pathetic. In critical periods like this, the last thing one would need, is a feeling that eats you from inside.

Rainy nights like this, makes me feel weird. I want to go out. Stand in the rain and let it drain away everything that I care about, let the thunder deafen the screams in my mind, amidst the blurred sight let me see myself only. Perhaps solitude can make one linger in profound sadness.

Tonight would be another sleepless night, or a sleep without a dream.

No comments: