Thursday, February 25, 2010

United 6ABC 2007/08 Gathering

Gasoline Kepong


I swear I'll never step foot in this horrible place again. Service was terrible and the environment was not good at all. But company was: fuuuuyoh. Syok. Have not seen them in ages, one. Two, Kian Lu aka the monitor aka the fail planner came out with this idea randomly to gather and thank God he has got me to aid in organising the gathering. I was so freaking scared no one would turn up and I was hesitating when I called to book 12 places. But 14 of us turned up which was excellent! Kudos to all of us=)


The besties who never fail to light up my day.


The gang that made so much noise playing card games.

*

Wait, the second round of chaos proceeded after 12 in my house. In which they decided to pay a visit.


It started with an innocent game of uno and watching sports.


And ended with a gambling bonanza. At 3am.

I say these people are young and energetic don't they? XD

I daresay, I had a great time hosting them and having them around. Those times were still one of the best memories in my head. United 6ABC, let's make it string. Let our community stay active=)

No comments: