Sunday, January 24, 2010

The 107th Day

My initial plan of studying in Starbucks with my less liquid more ice Java Chip Frap was quashed due to the the random plan of watching Legion after Sunday SPS. Thanks to the dude as below:



Thank you very much Von for spoiling my study plans but ultimately I'm glad we watched this movie. Shortness of kaki-s for movies is a current social issue due to packed class schedules and tight assignments. However we looked like idiots carrying tons of books around in Pavilion before movie starts and shopping is superb difficult due to locomotion limitations. Ended up in Mercato doing grocery shopping with a trolley filled with our books and bags dumped into.


Outing with Von brings me back to the memories when we first started Law in ATC where we often hang out together. Then was like nine months ago. Now things change; she has her group and I have mine. But it still doesn't stop us for being good friends because I do cherish her a lot. From movie outings to karaoke sessions to Redang trip. Wooohooo. Syokked =)

In summary: You, me love. Nyak nyak^^

Review on Legion:
Firstly I was utterly shocked by the content because it was uber blasphemous, portraying religion issues like whoa. Of course if you take it in the fiction manner then it would be a different point of view. Secondly it wasn't action packed, enough. And the plot was a bit jumbled up I think. And lots of cliche in storyline. Was okay, wasn't impressive enough. Thank God Paul Bettany was in there, or else I would have been pissed off. Like him like totally.

*

Over dinner mum suddenly pointed out that I looked like crap and doubtfully I went and look in the mirror after that. Almost got the shock in my life after seeing myself because my face look blotchy and super fatigue worn. First, I acknowledge the presence of hormones these days due to PMS but complexion effect hasn't taken place so major before. Last time there was acne and all but now it's just very serious. Yesterday I kept washing my face like about six times using cleanser because the condition was so unbearable. Plus PMS had made me lost temper like never before till I rowed with mum and throw books off my desk. Then PMS affected me in such I can't concentrate in doing my revision. And I kept feasting on chocolate in hopes to lift up my jumbled up mood and also, to satisfy such random cravings. Crap. PMS plus stress equals to disaster.

Hating every minute to exam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]