Monday, January 18, 2010

An Unhappy Day

Angele Dei, qui custos es mei, me tibi commíssum pietáte supérna, illúmina, custódi, rege et gubérna. Amen.

I am the kind of person who doesn't like others to ignores me. And I am upset today because he totally ignored me today. 8 hours of classes and I am part of the background.

I wanted to talk about it, but he told me to leave him alone. I wanted to fix it, he told me there is no need to. I apologised, he told me not to mention it because it still pisses him off each time I do as it reminds him of it. I did everything I could, but they did not earn his forgiveness. I'm upset because I take the blame totally, and I don't know what can I do. I'm upset because I'm careless and stupid to make such a mistake. I'm upset because it feels so upset to be the one who the anger is upon. I just wish that he would get over it and be okay. I just feel so bad about it. And I'm so sorry.

Thanks for those who listened and helped anyway. Still love you guys loads.

Signing off with a heavy heart,
Hui Ting.