Saturday, January 16, 2010

Student Night 2010

By the way, Prom of ATC is called Student Night. Classy la, so to say, but who cares? I don't.

The irreversible been waiting all our lives for it feel for prom sparked during practice for performance. At least to me, I really wanted to put up a great show so that besides all the glam and fab, I have something memorable in my college life's prom night. Undoubtedly other were so pumped up for prom, judging from their preparation process, from choosing dresses to hairstyling to manicure and massages. I spent quite a bit for accessories, being everything is from Diva due to last minute shopping. No choice, spent about 100 bucks just on accessories. I am smart to buy a dress during last year's CNY sale and kept it until now, so saved my attire headache and I wore old heels, believe it. But actually I don't really care about the whole fuss for prom, well, after going to that wretched place for rehearsal and seeing those idiots from SRC work.

The funny thing was, nobody actually brought a camera there. I left mine in my mum's office and Tuan Wern left hers in her mum's car. And everybody else thought everyone else will be bringing so they did not bother to bring theirs. So you get the idea, forgive me for the low quality photos because all were taken from my 3 Mega Iphone camera.

Photo galore ahead though. I apologise.


The Music Club gang.


The study group people @ the fun gang.


My girls.

Here comes the essence of the photos. Juicy, in my context.


The gentlemen.


The ladies.


Another one of the ladies.


With the guys, featuring Daniel aka Uncle Gan, Edwin the musician, JJ the desperado TP, Johnson the businessman and my dear Henry.


Girls here and there. Audrey the opera singer, my darling Sue Ann aka moot partner, Hui Yi aka Jason's woman, Jessica the bully and sweet nice Jane. ^^

In a nutshell, there were just too many photos. but the best thing was we didn't even manage to get a single photo of us performing up there. Duh~ But life must go on.... Hence:

More photos!


We played Mafia wars.


And Black Dahlia.


And the Loan Shark saga continues.


They decided to go phunkhieeee....

But we still have normal photos like these:


Took with people from Muar.


Inter Jan people.


Prom Queen and Prom King. =)


With Mr. Aravind the Evidence lecturer/ Moot judge.

It was one heck of a night despite all unfortunate events which are unforeseeable. Apart from that, I'm happy that our hard work was well paid off, because we did a good job for the closing act. It was one of the best among the years, quoting Daniel. Afterall, it was a great heave of burden off my shoulders, because now I can focus ultimately on studies. Fun had ended with prom, another begins with the next perhaps. It was truly a night to remember.

No comments: